With hundreds of news and press releases published every day, it can be difficult to keep up with everything. To help readers, we are covering e-commerce and retail industries most trending and relevant topics, including the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
1. SHEIN Files Lawsuit Against Chinese App Rival Temu SHEIN has filed a lawsuit against Temu in U.S. federal court accusing the Chinese app rival of paying social media influencers to make false statements against SHEIN to promote shoppers to switch to using Temu.
2. Retail Theft: 8 Loss Prevention Tips for Retail Stores In the United States, retail theft is an increasing issue. Retail businesses lose billions of dollars annually to theft and shoplifting.
3. IPSY Appoints Ash K Holm as Brand’s Chief Makeup Artist Ash K Holm has been named the brand’s Chief Makeup Artist for Spring 2023 by IPSY, the most prestigious beautymembership in the world.
4. Failing US Retailers In The Canadian Market: Retail Expert, Explains Why The Canadian economy is dynamic and ever-evolving. Retailers need to be able to adjust to the needs of Canadian customers in order to succeed.
5. “Get Your Bikini Line Ready,” Bushbalm Launches at Ulta Beauty Bushbalm, the brand innovating skincaresolutions for the bikini line, is proud to announce its nationwide debut at Ulta Beauty stores and ulta.com.
6. 100 Small Business Grants, Funding and Accelerators To Check Out In 2023 You will find a complete list of 2023 Small business funding, accelerators, and resources, listed below for U.S. based companies. Many have deadlines in the next few days.
7. Why the Wealthy Love Shopping at Costco Costco is known for its great deals — and even the wealthy can’t resist them. A recent comparison study of Costco and Sam’s Club shoppers found that Costco shoppers tend to be higher income, CNBC reported.
8. Hanahana Beauty Launches in Ulta Beauty in-store and online Hanahana Beauty is a Black woman-owned consciously clean skincare + wellness brand whose mission is to disrupt the global beauty industry with the intention is to increase accessibility, transparency, and sustainability in all aspects.
9. Glossier Case Study: How a DTC Brand Made the Move to Brick-and-Mortar Are you curious about how a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand like Glossier successfully made the leap to brick-and-mortar stores? Look no further – this case study dives into the innovative strategies and tactics that have helped Glossier become an industry disruptor in both online and in-stores
10. 7 Tips For DTC Brands Opening Physical Retail Stores Opening a new store is a big decision. For direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands, the stakes are even bigger. There are a lot of factors to consider before taking the plunge to open your first retail store location.