Revolve Group Launches FWRD Brand Ambassador Program
Global fashion luxury retailer FWRD, part of REVOLVE announces the launch of its Revolve Ambassador Program, a community-driven extension of the group’s robust influencer marketing strategy.
The FWRD Brand Ambassador program will further inform the company’s connection to and understanding of its customers, brands, and community to build on the incredible success of the REVOLVE Ambassador program, launched in 2021. Revolve net worth as of November 25, 2022 is $1.86B.
The program extends the FWRD community to a wide roster of influencers and everyday customers across a variety of social platforms. The program offers commissions, and exclusive incentives including early access to new brands, participation in exclusive Brand Ambassador promotions, and elevated marketing events.
“After such a successful launch with REVOLVE’s Brand Ambassador program, we’re excited to now introduce this highly engaged community to FWRD. It also allows us to open up new relationships with influencers and customers that we didn’t already have in our network. The insights we’ve learned from them, truly prove the power of influence, and we’re looking forward to expanding this knowledge within the luxury space and further strengthening our connection with our customers. – Raissa Gerona, Chief Brand Officer, REVOLVE
FWRD Brand Ambassador Program Overview
How it works:
- Ambassadors apply on FWRD’s homepage, and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Once approved, Ambassadors share their favorite products by linking on their channels to the FWRD site via a customized landing page.
- Commission on applicable sales can be paid in the form of cash or shopping credits on REVOLVE/FWRD.
Who can join:
- Initial qualifications have been established to create an open framework with a balanced and diverse approach for members of our community.
- Evaluation considerations include, but are not limited to:
- Platform diversity (e.g. Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Personal Blog)
- High-quality visual approach to content
- History of engagement with their audience
- A dedicated in-house team, under REVOLVE Group Brand Marketing division will lead the vetting process.
FWRD Brand Ambassador Incentives:
Additional incentives will be offered as part of FWRD’s commitment to creating a rewarding and engaging experience for its Ambassadors. These include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in exclusive Brand Ambassador events
- Participation in select REVOLVE Group experiential marketing events
- Clothing credits and exclusive product giveaways
Learn more and sign up at www.fwrd.com
I have 15 years of experience in the retail industry including expertise in marketing, operations, merchandising, buying, shopping and technology. I am a speaker, consultant and former senior managing director of The School of Retailing, University of Alberta. My education includes a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of Alberta in Marketing, Certificate in Real Estate and a Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Buying from LasSalle College, a Canadian private school founded in 1959 by fashion designer Jean-Paul Morin.