RETAILBOSS is the largest platform connecting the retail industry for entrepreneurs, professionals and enterprises is pleased to announce that it will be collaborating with the organizers of Beauty Connect. The industry-leading event will return to The Millennium Biltmore Hotel – 506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles and will be held in-person event on November 2-3rd 2022. Download the full agenda, click here.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with the organizers of Beauty Connect, as one of the event’s official media partner,” said Jeanel Alvarado, Editor-In-Cheif of RETAILBOSS INC. “The Los Angeles conference presents the perfect opportunity for attendees to educate themselves about the evolving retail industry and understand the latest innovations and trends in the world of beauty.”
Here’s what’s new for 2022:
- Over 350 people in the room looking to learn, connect and partner
- Our Beauty and Wellness Spotlight is back with a TWIST! In response to the diversity of brands that beauty and wellness now encompasses, we have introduced the ‘best in’ indie brand showcase with categories including skincare, hair care, sexual wellness, men’s care and more. View finalists
- Multiple networking opportunities to connect with your peers and tailor your experience from VIP dinners, to our industry-renowned pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings scheduler! Join the CEO and Founders breakfast and meet like-minded individuals or attend one of our intimate workshops or roundtables.
Joining us to cover topics from incorporating true inclusivity to your brand, to digital marketing strategy to protecting your brand on Amazon are our industry leading speaker faculty:
- Laurie Tessier, Merchandising Director – Prestige Beauty, Walmart
- David Chung, Founder & CEO, Farmacy
- Helen Nwosu, VP Social Impact, Prose
- Jill Tomandl, VP Product Development and Brand Sustainability Lead Smashbox, Estée Lauder Companies
- Melanie Bender, President, Versed
- Eva Goicochea, CEO & Founder, maude
For more information about Beauty Connect or to purchase tickets, visit https://www.beautyconnectwest.com/
I have over 10 years of experience in the retail industry including expertise in marketing, operations, merchandising, buying, shopping and technology. I am a former senior managing director of The School of Retailing, University of Alberta. My education includes a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of Alberta in Marketing, Certificate in Real Estate and a Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Buying from LasSalle College, a Canadian private school founded in 1959 by fashion designer Jean-Paul Morin.