Today, Sephora Collection debuted a limited-edition collection of makeup in collaboration with the American fashion house Coach.
Each of these seven limited-edition Coach x Sephora Collection features exclusive design elements inspired by the legacy and free-spirited attitude of Coach and the beauty expertise of Sephora Collection. The pieces feature interpretations of Coach’s iconic motifs and mascots and bring to life the house’s playful approach to its American heritage.
Imagined in a warm color palette and with hardware inspired by the house’s heritage in leathercraft, the collection is complemented with glittery packaging featuring colorful and nostalgic illustrations. Coach motifs featured in the collection include the house’s Sculpted C—a nod to Signature, its most recognizable house code—and the Tea Rose, the house’s wildflower inspired by a spirit of adventure, along with the Coach mascots Rexy, Sharky and Uni.
“I wanted to create something playful but also very Coach—really rooted in a rich color palette that recalls our leather heritage,” said Coach Creative Director Stuart Vevers. “Like a beloved bag or favorite piece of outerwear, makeup is about creativity and style and with Sephora we were able to find another way to celebrate self-expression.”
“Sephora Collection’s goal is to not only create affordable and inclusive beauty products, but to inspire our clients to learn, explore and confidently play with beauty,” says Brooke Banwart, Vice President and General Manager of Sephora Collection North America. “When we thought about inspiring play, Coach felt like the perfect partner as their values of inclusivity, self-expression and authenticity align seamlessly with all Sephora stands for.”
The collection includes the following seven products ranging in price from $16 – $68:
- Coach x Sephora Collection Rexy Eyeshadow Palette ($38): Inspired by the fearless and playful spirit of Rexy, the leader of the Coach mascots, this eyeshadow palette contains the perfect mix of buttery matte gold metallic and soft shimmery shades.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Sharky Eyeshadow Palette ($38): Inspired by fun and ferocious Sharky, one of the Coach mascots, this eyeshadow palette contains the perfect mix of buttery mattes, bold metallics, and soft, shimmery shades.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Uni Face Palette ($38): Inspired by magical Uni, one of the Coach mascots, these softly romantic matte and shimmer shades will take your glow to the next level.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Tea Rose Brush Set ($68): This glittery 5-piece brush set features playful Coach mascots and the tea rose, a symbol of the Coach Girl’s wild feminine spirit. Each brush is custom designed with a glitter handle and vegan, synthetic bristles. All housed in a fun glitter brush stand with detachable and adjustable rings in Coach’s favorite mascots in Tea Rose. Brush set includes powder brush, angled blush, highlight brush, shadow brush, crease brush, brush stand, and five rings.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Tea Rose Lipgloss Set ($36): Inspired by the Tea Rose, a symbol of the Coach Girl’s wild feminine spirit, these four high-shine lip gloss shades glide smoothly across lips leaving a refreshing, tingly sensation for comfortable non-sticky wear.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Tea Rose Eye Mask Set ($16): These eye masks enriched with cucumber extract and rose oil impart a soothing feeling around the eyes with a fresh touch. Set comes with three pairs of under-eye patches.
- Coach x Sephora Collection Tea Rose Nail Set ($18): This nail set includes a pretty pink nail polish in a perfecting base/topcoat with playful nail stickers featuring the Coach mascots for fun and playful nail looks.
This limited-edition collection is available at Sephora and select Coach stores, on Sephora.com and Coach.com and the Sephora app beginning March 2nd while supplies last.
I have over 10 years of experience in the retail industry including expertise in marketing, operations, merchandising, buying, shopping and technology. I am a former senior managing director of The School of Retailing, University of Alberta. My education includes a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of Alberta in Marketing, Certificate in Real Estate and a Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Buying from LasSalle College, a Canadian private school founded in 1959 by fashion designer Jean-Paul Morin.